Sterling Heights, Michigan Individual Life Insurance
Deciding on the right Individual Life Insurance policy usually depends on your future goals. Whether you wish to provide a tax free income for your beneficiaries, have funds for the payment of the final expenses or estate taxes, replace the income that is lost if you die, or provide a significant charitable contribution, we can help you chose the policy that will fit your needs at an affordable price.
Individual Life Insurance can be important for:
- A source of savings - If not paid out by death benefit, some types of life insurance can have a cash value.
- Final expenses - using life insurance to pay for funeral and burial expenses.
- Income for dependents - a life policy can provide much needed income for your dependents when you die. Many times this is used for children, but can also be used for a partner that has a loss of income.
- Inheritance - using a life insurance policy as an inheritance even if you don't have substantial assets to pass on to your beneficiaries.
- Making a charitable contribution.