Sterling Heights, Michigan Cyber Liability Insurance
Many Michigan businesses continually face a cyber liability risk in the course of their business operations and services. A breach of operating systems, loss of private information, intellectual property, or confidential business information and data due to a cyber attack can result in severe business interruptions, loss of income, damage to company reputation, and unexpected costs. With services, operations, and communications increasingly shifting to the digital space businesses (small and large) continue to face the risk of hackers and breaches.
At Fountain Insurance Agency,we recognize this evolving trend and can help businesses secure a comprehensive cyber insurance solution designed to help them respond to the full range of cyber incidents, including breach of personal information, threat of unauthorized intrusion into computers systems, damage to data and cyber related litigation.
Affordable Cyber Liability Policy in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Some of the coverage highlights include:
- Data Compromise Response Expenses - Data Compromise coverage is triggered by the insured’s discovery that personal information in the insured’s care, custody or control or from third parties with whom the insured has a direct relationship and to whom the insured has entrusted the personal data has been lost, stolen or inadvertently published. Coverage breach may be in electronic, physical, or procedural.
- Computer Attack - Coverage is triggered by the insured’s discovery that a computer attack has affected a computer system owned or leased by the insured and under the insured’s control. A computer attack may be in the form of a hacking event or other instance of an unauthorized person gaining access to the computer system, attack against the system by a virus or other malware, or denial of service attack against the insured’s system.
- Cyber Extortion - Coverage includes cost of a negotiator or investigator retained by you, and any amount paid in response to a credible cyber extortion threat.
- Data Compromise Liability - Data Compromise Liability Coverage can be a complement to Response Expense Coverage, providing coverage for defense costs (within the coverage limit) and associated settlement and judgment costs arising from an action brought by “affected individuals”.
- Network Security Liability - This coverage is triggered by the insured’s receipt of notice of a network security liability suit which can be a civil action, or an alternate dispute resolution proceeding.